Mother & Baby Care
from pregnancy to parenthood
Maternity classes and answers to your baby-related questions, from pregnancy to your first days at home with your child.
At Baptist Health, we understand the changing needs of expectant mothers and their newborn babies. That's why our experienced team is here to guide and help you feel better during this exciting time. Live closer to La Grange? Learn more about services close to home here.
We offer a relaxing childbirth experience, with beautiful all-private labor and delivery rooms mixed with a welcoming atmosphere for you and your family. We also are able to evaluate your pregnancy with the Reproductive Imaging Center's maternal/fetal medicine physicians, including a 4D ultrasound. Baptist Health has dedicated anesthiologists around the clock as well as certified lactation consultants available 7 days a week.
Baptist Health Louisville offers a newly expanded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for babies born prematurely or who need help adjusting to their new environment. The nursery is equipped to care for infants who have reached 28 weeks gestation and weigh at least 2.6 pounds. Experienced neonatologists are available 24/7 and the NICU has all-private rooms so parents can care for and bond with their babies.
We are your guide for advice on pregnancy, prenatal and newborn care, and your first days at home.
Experience your delivery at Baptist Health Louisville and be sure to take a Virtual Tour of our Labor & Delivery Rooms.
During Your Pregnancy
- Maternity Classes & Maternity Class Descriptions
- Prepared Childbirth Classes by Virginia Rutherford
- Personal Birth Plan & Doulas by the Birth Care Network
- Find a Doctor
- Prenatal & Post Natal Exercise/Wellness Programs at Baptist East/Milestone
- Prenatal Care and Staying Healthy
- Reproductive Imaging Center & 4-D Ultrasounds
- High Risk Pregnancies & Special Care Pregnancies
- Your Baby's Development
- Healthy Recipes
- Ask a question
- Experience your delivery at Baptist Health Louisville Video
- Virtual Tour of our Labor & Delivery Rooms
- Kangaroo Care
- What to bring to the hospital
- What to expect during labor
- What to expect at the hospital
- Visitor Information
- Postpartum depression & the baby blues
Your New Arrival
- Our online nursery
- Breastfeeding help
- Find a doctor for your baby
- Taking care of your new baby
- Tips for new dads
- Tips for new siblings
- Baby supplies you will need
- Baby pictures & presents
- Baby Blessings commemorative tiles
Check out the links below for more information.