Why choose Baptist Health Louisville
Baptist Health Louisville has an experienced staff dedicated to providing comprehensive cardiovascular services for heart patients. From diagnosis through treatment, surgery and recovery, Baptist Health Louisville is there – every step of the way.
Our comprehensive cardiovascular care program includes:
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization labs, including specialists trained in ASD/PFO closures and peripheral vascular procedures;
- Electrophysiology lab;
- Open heart surgery, including bypass and valve surgery;
- Noninvasive cardiology (EKG, holter monitors, echocardiograms, stress tests) with an accredited Echo Lab;
- Vascular studies in an accredited Vascular Lab;
- Nuclear cardiology suite;
- Accredited cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation;
- Cardiac Care Center featuring all private rooms in its cardiovascular
monitored unit (CVU) and the open heart recovery unit;
- Acute heart attack program.