Choosing quality in-home care
Choosing quality in-home care for yourself or your loved one means checking out reputation and professional expertise in addition to availability, convenience and cost.
The Baptist Hospital East Home Health Agency’s sterling reputation is underscored by its listing as a top agency in the HomeCare Elite awards. And, it’s among the area’s top five home health agencies.
You know that the Baptist Hospital East Home Health Agency provides quality in-home care because:
- 90 percent of current patients say they would recommend the Baptist Hospital Home Health Agency to friends and family and would award the agency’s caregivers a 9 or 10 on a scale of 10. That’s above the state and national average.
- Our experienced caregivers treat patients with kindness and respect.
- Patients and their families have a say in the plan of care. The plan is developed with the patient’s goals in mind.
- Your physical and emotional condition is checked at every visit. A report is made to your doctor if any concerns are noted.
- Care is coordinated with all of your physicians.
- Registered nurses can be accessed around-the-clock.
- All staff is appropriately licensed. Our highly-skilled staff is continually trained in the latest treatments to help you feel better faster.
- Your home will be checked for safety issues, including conditions that could cause you to fall. Suggestions are made to meet your special needs, and to increase your safety.
- Individualized emergency plans are developed.
- Your privacy is protected.
- You can ask questions any time. We want you to feel comfortable about your care. You will be informed about your rights and responsibilities.
To find out more about the Baptist Hospital East Home Health Agency, call (502) 424-5656 or 1-800-248-0289.