Our commitment to employees
For eight consecutive years, Baptist Health Lousiville has been ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky by the Kentucky Society for Human Resources Management and the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.
Baptist Louisville was named a finalist for Large Company of the Year by Business First in 2009.
Turnover is low and employee satisfaction is high, based upon the most recent employee survey. Employees are enthusiastic and involved in their work.
For those interested in management positions, Baptist Louisville's philosophy of "promote from within" is exemplified by the Leadership College. More than three out of four managers are promoted internally.
Other reasons to choose Baptist Louisville include:
- Benefits to help you balance work and home life, including on-site child care
- The area's largest continuing education offerings, including a Simulation Lab for hands-on training
- A focus on wellness, especially through the Baptist Health Louisville/Milestone Wellness Center
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Incentives for performance
For more information, contact the Human Resources department at (502) 897-8822.