The Baptist Employee Network (BEN), the Intranet for all Baptist Health employees, provides a dynamic home for information that is both useful to employees and sometimes required.
The posting of timely information by content authors, from NRP Recertification in the calendar events to the next Red Cross Blood Drive in hospital news, enriches the lives of all employees and brings the Baptist Health community together.
The efforts of those content authors and Intranet teams have resulted in an award-winning site that addresses all facets of the employee environment and eliminates paper processes.
On the Baptist Employee Network, a user can:
- Read the latest news from a facility
- Review the latest policies for their hospital
- Retrieve a commonly used document
- Quickly find and print out an MSDS document
- Access the drug formularies
- Enter his or her time and attendance
- Access any number of useful applications
- Take mandatory online classes, and much, much more!