Application criteria for Knowledge Program
The following criteria must be completed for consideration in the Baptist Health Knowledge Program:
- All students must complete all pre-requisites and be accepted into their major program of study to apply. An acceptance letter must be attached to the application unless actively enrolled in upper-division courses.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA; attach all official transcripts.
- Two letters of reference (one from a classroom or clinical instructor and one from an employer).
- Statement of why you are pursuing a healthcare career and why you need assistance.
- Completed Baptist Louisville employment application (via online job posting at baptisteast.com).
- Complete the application form found in the Fund Your Future brochure, available from Human Resources.
- Internal candidates must be in good standing regarding performance and attendance.
Attach all of the required information and submit to:
Baptist Health Louisville
Attn: Human Resources
4000 Kresge Way
Louisville, KY 40207
Telephone: (502) 897-8822
Fax: (502) 897-8825