Introducing the Baptist Health state-wide wellness program for 2015: Healthier Together
Key programs include:
- An all-new Smoking Cessation program that features new strategies to help you stop smoking and a benefits package to support your efforts. View flier.
- Health Risk Assessments to help evaluate your overall health, identify potential health risks, and encourage lifestyle or behavior changes.
- Biometric Screenings such as blood pressure measurements, cholesterol checks and BMI (body mass index) screenings.
- Lifestyle Initiatives promoting exercise, nutrition and other educational programs aimed at supporting your physical, emotional, spiritual and financial health. View Nutrition Choices flier.
- Health Coaching, in which a health coach works one-on-one with you to offer encouragement and support when you want to make a lifestyle change to improve your health.
- Clinical Coaching/Condition Management, in which a dedicated condition manager assists in coordinating and navigating care, as well as providing educational and emotional support, for chronic illnesses.
- More to come!
Watch for the Healthier Together icon throughout the year to designate initiatives that promote health and well-being throughout the Baptist family.
Together, we can become a healthier, stronger Baptist.