Classes & Support Groups
Providing education and support for patients, families and the community as a whole is a major part of Baptist Health Louisville's mission. Each year, the hospital reaches out to thousands of people in the community through special classes, screenings, support groups, and seminars designed to help people live healthier, fuller lives.
The following categories are available:
- Register for maternity classes and programs for the whole family, including fathers, grandparents and siblings.
- Support groups are available for people who have experienced a brain injury or stroke; for individuals with chronic health problems including heart disease, cancer and COPD.
- Educational programs are available on a broad range of topics from babysitting to women's health.
- Wellness programs include those at Baptist East/Milestone Wellness Center, helping breast-feeding mothers and an exercise program for mature people or those who are recuperating from an illness or injury.
- For information regarding Educational Programs for Health Professionals and Staff click here.